Thursday, October 30, 2008

First Post!

Well,new to the blogger world, so bear with us as we develop our own little slice of the internet. Aimee and I are about to have our lives flipped upside down, and it has been requested of me to get a blog up and running. Not too many details yet, but I will share as I am able.

Hope you all will enjoy reading about our adventures!

-Jeremy

7 comments:

the McCumbers said...

Welcome to the world of technology!!

claudia said...

great picture & blog. looking forward to reading about your adventures.

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

We used to change his diapers and now Aimee gets to har har :o)
We love these kids.
Jenny's Aunt Beth and Uncle Mike

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Hey we want regular updates!!
If you know what I mean
I do so love you both.
MOM

dprehn said...

Great idea, keep the info coming.
Mom and I are very excited.
Love y'all. See you soon.
Dad P

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am so excited to be an aunt! Yippee! I can spoil him/her and buy them obnoxious toys! hee Kaylee says: "I'm so excited to have another cousin! Even if its not a girl,I will still like it."

Keep us posted!

Erica and Kay

Future Boyd Family said...

Can't wait to find out whats in there! A little niece or nephew would be precious either way!! Love you guys.
-Aunt Jess and Uncle Shane