Just walked in from the Dr, and things are progressing. Aimee is now a solid 2 and 50% effaced. Liam has dropped and is engaged. We are getting excited. Dr scheduled another sono before next visit to check his size. She thinks he's going he's going to be big and long.
More to come....
- J&A
3 comments:
We are having a baby and we are having him soon. I know, Aimee. what's this "we" stuff. hang in there little girl. we love you.
Mom and Dad
I know I know I just posted but I am so excited. I know Aimee is ready and Liam is ready and we are ready. Now is the time to put your feet up and relax. I love you guys.
Mom
got my phone! Call if you are heading to the hospital OR Aimee call me if you need an emergency Casa de Taco fix.
Love you, my kids
mom
Post a Comment