Friday, September 4, 2009

Finally, some new pics!

I was able to borrow a cable from a fellow PETE Aggie who lives in are apartment complex, so here are some recent pics.

My new study buddy


He was happy for a bit....
Then he realized what he was wearing!

Sorry Papa! HA!!

Hope everyone is well!

J&A&L

4 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

What a cute study partner! If you can keep him awake I bet he could help you with the answers. He is such a sweetie. I bet anyone looking at that sweet sweet face or even the picture with the pouty bottom lip ... could not imagine how loud he can make his demands. He is really good at getting and keeping attention. And when he is smiling oh my goodness his smiles are so heart grabbing. What a little blessing. We love you three oops and of course Penni we love you four. Has she livened up any?
Mom/Meme

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Papa Prehn, I bet someone pinched that baby when he was wearing that handsome blue shirt.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW He loks so handsome in his TCU shirt! We miss you guys!

From Erica and Kaylee

Haley Bird said...

wow he has already changed a ton from the first pictures you posted! I think he thinks studying is boooring! :)