Friday, December 4, 2009

Aggie Santa!

Quick post!  We visited the Aggie Santa last night!  Just wanted to share a photo of Liam's first knee sitting.  No tears!  He did great.  Once we were done, Santa asked me if he eats chicken nuggets.  I smiled and told him he needs a few teeth first.  

Also, it's snowing in Aggieland!!!!!  Hope we get enough to cover the ground.  Wasn't supposed to start until tonight, so we may luck out and get a whole day of it.  

Hope everyone's well!

J&A&L

3 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

No BB gun kid, it'll put your eye out!~

looks like the same sweater and scarf as Ralphie in "Christmas Story."
too cute and so very very brave!
I love you, little man!
meme

Kaylee said...

Too cool! I hope you get some snow! Fun! I will see you soon..hopefully! I thinkwe are gonna go see santa today (sunday) too. Bye!

dprehn said...

A Maroon Santa?!?