Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nice day for the park

The weather has been giving us about one day every 4 that is nice enough to go to our favorite local park and turn the boy loose. Being inside for days straight allows his energy levels to build exponentially. I can usually predict the weather patterns by assessing the level of destruction in our home at the end of my day. When we have reached what I'll call "Level Holy &$!@", you can pretty much guarantee pleasant weather is just around the bend.


We are fortunate to live in an area where nice parks are plentiful, so sometimes it's a tough decision as to which one to go to , but regardless of our choice Liam always makes the best of it.




It is tough to photograph lightning, but sometimes you get a gem..


Hope everyone is well!

J&A&L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, definitely a gem.
Sending lots of love to all of you,
Shawnda

Zack and Malia said...

Dang, is is HUGE!

Anonymous said...

Those eyes! Our little man is growing! We love you, meme and yes, pappy! :0)