Friday, November 21, 2008

Just wanted to add a little something. We are still waiting on our Dr. Visit. Will be Dec 5th, only a couple weeks away. Next week is Thanksgiving, so we plan to venture south for a gorging or two...well...maybe more! Favorite meal of the year!

Harley, Jenni, Taylor and "little" Brady came up for a visit last weekend. Was great to see them. Harley, Clay and I got plenty of guy time, and the ladies seem to enjoy their time doing what they do best: Shopping! Was a great visit, and can't wait to see them again!

Have a 19 mile bike ride with Jonathan this weekend. Should be fun, but supposed to have some nasty weather. Regardless, I am in trouble. I should have started riding a few weeks ago to prepare, but with a slew of exams and life in general, my bike has only moved from the man room to the dining room to make space for my brother and his family. Needless to say, I am in for a rough morning! Last ride Jonathan says he averaged about 18 mi/hr. That's not exactly slow. My plan is to find a way to hook my bike to his and enjoy the ride. After all, this whole thing was HIS idea.

Hope everyone is well!

-J

No comments: