Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some of you may have witnessed the controversial Gary-Gate photo. Sorry to inform you that it was a hoax. It was not real. We have absolutely no relation to the famed actor turned professional security guard Gary Coleman. The photo was deemed "sensitive material" and was removed to save my precious hide.

Not much has changed. We are still waiting to see a Dr, so will be a while till we have anything interesting to post. Next week I have an exam in all of my classes. Then I will have a small break and on to finals the first week of December. There may not be much to share between now and our Dr. appointment, but I will try to post as much as possible.

Please keep Aimee and ?? in your thoughts as she is a little worrisome about the road ahead. And say a prayer for her as I may turn in to a grouchy ghost the next few weeks that she will only get a fleeting, grumbling glimpse of until the semester ends.

Hope everyone is well, and can't wait to go home for some turkey and fixins'!

-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet baby Gary!

Liz