Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week 15 Photo

So we had a great week. Not much happened, but it was good. Classes won't start until the 20th so I still have a lot of time on my hands. Work has been steady, thankfully, so I am getting some solid hours this week. The weather has been amazing here, hope it holds out.

We are nearly finished clearing out my former study/man room in preparation of converting it to something more inviting to a little person. Gone are the 4 wise men and the other African sculptures. Gone are my pictures from my travels. All these memories are being put aside to make room for something much more special. Can't wait to surround myself with these new memories. It's going to be an amazing ride!

Here's a pick of the 15 week belly! And look, a beautiful face to go with the beautiful and changing body!


Hope everyone is well!

-J

2 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

woo wooo that is one beautiful pregnant woman. i can tell the baby is just as beautiful. I love you all.
Mom

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

I just love looking at my daughter in law and my grandchild ...
thank you for the post
I love you, Jeremy what a family you are in on creating!
I love you Aimee
and I already love the new baby
and Penni I love you too.
Mom