Just back to the 'ol grind. Classes started Tuesday, so there goes all my free time for a few months. Will be very glad when this semester is over and done with, for many reasons!
Weather has been pretty fantastic here. Little cold evenings and mornings, but everything in between is perfect.
Biggest news of late, Aimee's little sis Jess and her fiance, Shane, have officially set the big date. October 17 in a fantastic area in Corpus. We couldn't be happier for them!
Hope everyone is doing well!
-J&A
4 comments:
Haven't talked to you two much here lately. busy season for all i suppose. I love you both well all three of you and of course Penni puppy.
Mom
you look so choir-boy in your new snuggie -- Thursday we will know what the Coleman's are having!!
All I know is that I can not wait to kiss the cheekie of my new grand child, Right Cheryl and David!?
not to mention smell their heads.
Baby heads are the best better than roses or cookies.
I love you, my kids.
Mom
February 5, 2009 we find out today just what David, Cheryl, Mike and Beth are expecting. Grandson? Granddaughter? or B O T H !!! just kidding. I wonder what Penni thinks about all of this.
Love you all,
Mom
JEREMY AND AIMEE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE HAVING .... CALL THEM AND FIND OUT!!!
Post a Comment