Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update

Well, it has been a while since I have posted. With classes, work and life in between, haven't had much time on my hands as of late. I'll try and do better from now on. Maybe. If you're lucky.

So, Aimee will be 22 weeks prego tomorrow! So that's two weeks from six months! Amazing how soon our little guy will make his appearance. We couldn't be more excited! He is getting much more active, and I can now feel his movements on Aimee's belly. Feeling how strong he is already, I am now convinced that he is destined to revive the Wrecking Crew.

Here's a new belly shot:

And Just for fun!



This past weekend, Steve, Mel and Matt were in town for the first CVAR race of the season(http://www.corinthianvintagerace.com/). It was great to see them. Matt was completing the required CVAR weekend race school. He has a car in progress, and will soon join his dad and the other MG's in the EP class. He was rolling on loaner wheels for the school, so he and Steve had to play musical car the whole weekend. Steve had some great finishes, no worse than second I believe. Saturday night we met them for some "Mexican food" and some good conversation

Here's some pics of the guys.








Finally, I couldn't pass up this photo op. Perfect color and all. A maroon Ferarri in College Station? What are the odds?

Hope everyone is well!

-J&A

1 comment:

C. Prehn said...

Hi there! Aimee you look beautiful. You have that pregnancy glow! Our grandson is definitely growing. Can't wait to meet the little guy!