
IT'S A BOY!!!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!
IT'S A BOY!!!!
We had the big appointment today, and we are having a boy. Sono-tech made lots of measurements (head, organs, etc) and all his dimensions are normal. We were given a DVD of the sonogram with the intent of uploading it to the blog, but I am not savvy enough to upload such a file type. Should have asked for a CD! DOH! Aimee made me wait to get to the car to start the phone calls, but once they started, I somehow drained a near-full battery. Was great to talk to everyone.
Before we went home, per our plans, we made a stop at Target to pick up a couple outfits since we now know what section to pick from. Grabbed a couple obligatory A&M onesies, and one that reads "Totally cuter than Daddy", and "Surf Safari". Can wait to meat the little guy.
Anyway, gotta get back to some homework. I will post more this weekend, so stay tuned!
J&A
2 comments:
Yea!!! I am so happy for you two. Ya'll are going to make such amazing parents. Jeremy, Briley, and I MIGHT be flying to Texas the week of March 19th-23rd. Hope to see you.
Love and miss you,
Emily
Oh wow ... i am excited about two things the new grandson and the Harmons may be coming in march.
Congratulations! Emily is right you two are going to be great parents.
love and miss you too
mom
Post a Comment