Saturday, April 18, 2009

Little video

Had some time this afternoon, and I wanted to share a song with you. My father and sister-in-law had a gig at University Baptist in K-town. This is a live recording of their performance. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do! It's not the complete version due to Blogspot posting limits, but if anyone wants a copy send a check or money order to.....


Hope Everyone is well!

-J&A

3 comments:

The Harmons said...

That is so good. I was suprised to see Briley in it. Our little ones are definitley all just so precious. Hope you and Aimee are doing well. Love you guys!!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Awesome sniff sniff the music that children ... sniff sniff
good job. We love you all ...
mom and dad

Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm in there! Yeah me Kaylee! Theres even a pic of my b-day party! (the one where im holding the cat to my head like its GLUED there,LOL) Good work Jermo and Aim!