Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Dr. Visit in Aggieland

We had our last visit with Dr. Acker this afternoon. Aimee will be leaving for Corpus next week sometime as my finals kick off, then I will join her on the 14th. We already have a Dr. lined-up in Corpus that will see us through to delivery.

Spoke to Andria Riojas (www.andreariojas.blogpot.com), and they are going to deliver little Rylynn a little early than planned. They are already in Dallas surrounded by great physicians and family. Rylynn will be making her appearance this Friday the 1st! Please keep them in your prayers as they take on this challenge!

Hope everyone is well!

-J&A

1 comment:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Looking forward to having Aimee and her precious cargo closer but we will miss you. Church tonight and we will keep Rylynn and the parents covered with prayers. I can't imagine how they must be feeling about now. I was going to tell you that Jenny updated her blog but got to yours and there is that absolutely beautiful picture of both of you ... too sweet. Love all of you very much. Mom