Sheesh time sure is flying! Aimee and I are in CC now for the summer. I started work on the 18th for an E&P company in town, so things could not be working out better. Job is great, surrounded by family, beach is near by, couldn't ask for a better summer!
Yesterday marked 35 weeks into Aimee's pregnancy, and today she had probably our last sonogram. He has grown a LOT since our last one! According to the tech's calcs, he's measuring at 37 weeks so either he will be early or VERY large. Seeing how I was a ten pounder fully equipped with the Coleman noggin, I fear that he is going to be a big little dude. All was well, though. He appears to be a healthy guy!
Aimee is ready for him to make his entrance. Sleep has become a challenge, but I think that may be God's way of preparing us for those late night feedings. Her belly is tight and it seems that there could be no possible way for it to grow anymore!
That's all for now! Hope everyone is well!
p.s. Please continue your prayers for little Rylynn Riojas, they are working miracles!
1 comment:
Liam, take it easy on Mommie. She is a beautiful pregnant woman, I don't care what she says. We love you guys.
And we are keeping up with Rylynn what a miracle baby. Why does that surprise us?! God is good and powerful.
mom
meme
mil
Post a Comment