Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Liam has arrived!!!

It's late and we are exhausted, so I am just going to post a couple of teaser pics of our new baby boy. I will certainly bog our blog with photos in the days to come, but for now this is all I have time and energy for.




Liam David 9 lbs 10 oz, 22 inches long, July 1st, 2009 at 6:52 p.m.

The new family:



Hope everyone is well

J&A&L

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Aimee was and is awesome!! Jeremy was so supportive and involved. And together they gave us Liam David who is absolutely .. perfect and beautiful and well I am one of the grandmothers so ..
I am totally in love with all of them and my first glimpse of that baby with my son ... totally melted my heart. I don't need a photo I will remember that sight forever.
Not to say that I won't have photos, so be warned. I love you all
so very much. Thank you for the newest grandson.

Unknown said...

Congratulations from Illinois. Jeremy, your mom kept me updated with phone calls and text messages all day yesterday. What a privilege to pray for you and your Aimee and Liam as the day progressed. Liam was born on my Grandma Lula's birthday. The 102nd anniversary of her birth. She meant the world to me just as Liam has already wrapped his fingers around your hearts. Will continue to pray for all of you or you all as it goes there in Texas. Debbie

Kaylee the new cousin said...

Liam is so purdyful as taylor says!! I am sitting in the same rom as you right now petting liams head like hes a puppy! Such a chubby little boy... KAYLEE THE NEW COUSIN! (FOR YOUR INFO LIAMS MY FIRST COUSIN!

The Harmons said...

Liam truly is just so precious!! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. He is going to bring you so much joy. Can't wait to meet him in person. Love you all!!!