Our little guy is already 4 weeks old! Before we know it he will be asking to borrow the car!
He has changed so much in this short time. Not sure on how much weight he has gained, but he sure feels like he put on a few. He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He will lock eyes with you and follow as you move around. He's starting to make faces in response to our goofy talk, and I swear he has cracked a little goofy smile or two. Even if it was just one corner of his mouth, it was a smile.
Here are some more recent photos. Hope everyone is well!
J&A&L
7 comments:
L I A M is just perfect. And yes, those are smiles. What a great looking family. I love you all so very much
mom/meme
His little feet are ADORABLE!!! I am starting to think I might want one of those! :)
Liam is so precious. I can't wait to meet him. Enjoy every minute with him because it FLIES BY! Briley will be 7 months tomorrow. I have no idea where the time has gone. Hope yall are doing well.
Love and miss yall,
Em
Liam is so cute! I can't wait to meet him. Give him kisses for me! Love y'all!
AWWWWW! Lam is soooooo cute.(again) I want to see him smile.:(
I miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys again,
Kaylee,the awesome one
(keep the posts coming)
It is August 6th and I just want to say Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Aimeeeeeeeee HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!
We love you,
DIL & MIL
anyone other than me that wants more pictures, please?
love to all,
Meme
Post a Comment