We are wrapping up our short but eventful stint in Corpus. Will be heading back to Aggieland very soon. I am prepping to deliver my final presentation this afternoon, and then will work to finish my summer project until late next week.
Liam is growing like a weed! He's becoming more and more alert and interacts with us with huge gummy smiles and soft and heart melting coos. He's simply amazing.
Here's a recent pic. Not sure what this face means. Could be translated as, "What the heck did you just say?", or "don't patronize me with those goofy faces!", "Why haven't you fed me in the last 10 minutes", or could be a simple "I'm making you something reeeaaal special!" face.
Hope everyone is well!
J&A&L
3 comments:
I think that is the I am working on leaving you something reeeeaaaaaal special face! He is
C-U-T-E! Still thinking that I need one of those!
Yay! I've been waiting for more pics. He's a cutie. Good luck with the move and the fall semester! Liam is going to love Aggieland!
He is too cute, and I can't wait to hold him again.
love you all
Mom/meme/mil
Post a Comment