Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Evening Post

Things are going great here. Sorry not very many posts as of late. Life keeps getting in the way of my blog time. Sheesh! School has kept me extremely busy, and this weekend I was attending a well control certification school learning how to deal with kicks. Didn't cover roundhouses, so please don't ask or offer to test my ability to defend against.

Just wanted to share a little video we shot this evening. Hope yall enjoy! He was talking up a storm before bed tonight.



J&A&L

5 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

MAN (whine) Work has the videos blocked ... will have to wait until i get home on dial-up
love you guys
mom

the McCumbers said...

We speak that language in our house too!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Oh my goodness he IS talking up a storm. Jerm asked him if he is saying "hi" and then he says "hi" I want to hold him, change him, bathe him, feed him. I miss you guys. We may runaway from home soon and head your way. not without warning, i promise.
love you all,
Mom

Anonymous said...

My little nephew said Hi! That was cute! He misses his auntie erica i think! Can't wait to see you guys! Liam is going to be blonde i think :) xoxo erica

Kaylee said...

AWWW! He is to cute! He wanted to say hi to his FAVORITE COUSIN! (take that potters) I miss you guys and i know what you mean about school! Bye!