Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our turn at the Pumpkin Patch

So we found one!!! It was pretty picked over, but we finally made it to see the pumpkins. We met the Kastners there and followed with dinner at Wing's N More. Weather finally allowed us to get out. The ground was soggy, as we have had a very rainy past few days.


Such a good bottle....
Bath time is my favorite!
Look at me!

At the pumpkin patch!


The Colemans:


Here's the Kastners, Andria Kris and Zack
The homies:


Hope everyone is well!

J&A&L






3 comments:

dprehn said...

Thanks for the pictures from the punkin patch and the others of Liam. He looks happy and so grown up since we last saw him. Mom and Dad look pretty good too. Nice to see Team Farve and Brett,Jr. also.
We really look forward to seeing y'all this weekend!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

I agree with what David said!
I now have a new punkin as my computer background at work. He makes me smile. what a sweetie!!
oh and you two as well
love
mom

the McCumbers said...

I love the pictures!

I'm going to start sending you guys harassing emails and facebook posts until I get me some more Liam pictures!!!!