County has movies blocked and this was my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time to see it. Not sure but I think i hear dad in the background whispering laughs. Mommie is really funny. awww I can't wait to see you guys. better go so i can watch the movie again love the ending the squealtacular finish. love you all. meme
Too cute! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Liam is so cute! I will trade you him for my collection of stuffed aniamls! Get back to me on that deal.
3 comments:
County has movies blocked and this was my 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th time to see it. Not sure but I think i hear dad in the background whispering laughs. Mommie is really funny. awww I can't wait to see you guys. better go so i can watch the movie again love the ending the squealtacular finish.
love you all.
meme
Too cute! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! Liam is so cute! I will trade you him for my collection of stuffed aniamls! Get back to me on that deal.
Kaylee
This is very cute!!! Can't wait to see ya'll for turkey day - Liam and Braelyn's first Thanksgiving - awwwwwwww hope he will laugh for us xoxo
Post a Comment