Friday, November 6, 2009

Quick post

So, Aimee has this friend, Sarah Brinker-Griffin, who happens to be a great photographer, and who happened to be in Corpus this week, and who happened to have a little free time while she was in Corpus this week. She graciously spent some time shooting our little guy. Here's a preview of her mad skillz. I will share more about Sarah later when I have a little more time.


J&A&L

5 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

what a beautiful baby and now this precious face is on my work computer. Nothing can happen to get in the way of smiling at that face and those EYES!
we love you, Liam and your parents too
Meme & Pappy

Andrea Riojas said...

What a cutie! I can't wait to see more pics!

the McCumbers said...

great pic!!

Kaylee said...

AW! Sarah takes awesome pictures! Look at his eyelashes! I miss you guys!

Haley Bird said...

Wow that is a great pic, he is so cute! Where does this photographer live??