Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick video...

Wanted to share a little video of Liam to show how mobile he's getting. He's beginning to draw his legs underneath him more and more, but now he's using them to push himself forward. Still mostly a belly crawl, but won't be long!

He's now has 4 teeth showing! The two uppers have broken through! Won't be long and he and I will be gnawing on ribs together!

This video is about 69 meg's so it might take a bit to load...

Dad's recovering very well. Might be able to go home this weekend! I would imagine they will be sad to end their stay at the Coleman B&B, but I bet that they are ready to be home too.

Hope everyone is well!

J&A&L

3 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

he is doing the gi joe crawl!!! amazing he is growing so fast.
i love you all very much thank you for thwe video.
mom

dprehn said...

That young man is going to be fast!

Anonymous said...

He is moving around fast now! I like how he attacked the camera! Can't wait to see ya'll soon! xoxo Auntie Erica