Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big snow! Well, for us it was anyway....


Just wanted to share some pics from our big snow day! Snowed for a sold 5 or six hours. I took the afternoon off so we could all enjoy it together. Liam was fascinated by it, and was enjoying watching through the windows. Almost melted already, but sure was nice while it lasted. Glad there's nothing to shovel.





Hope everyone is well!

J&A&L

6 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

COOL! nice faces, the kind a mom (MIL) and meme can easily love.

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

I played 3 games of soliataire waitng for new pictures of my grandson to slowly appear here in dial-up land only to find snow still on the ground...
Twice a week MINIMUM ... that is what is required by grandparents.
Oh .. and please include pictures of you two as well. Love you all so very much and miss you too.
mom/meme

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pics! need to frame!!!!

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Congratulations Erica!!!
and the pics are beautiful
I have aimee and liam as my wall paper on my work computer.
I agree framed for gifts is a good idea too.

dprehn said...

No snow here. We are jealous. If it has to be this cold, might as well have a little snow ourselves. I agree, those are very nice pictures. I think Liam might be a skier or snowboarder. Half-pipe in 2022 Olympics? Maybe downhill or nordic combined?

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

He should be good with all the surfing and skateboarding in his genetics.
I know it can't still be snowing and that Liam has done a million or more cute things. hint hint
love you all mom