Wednesday, March 10, 2010

sorry for the complete lack of posts for the last few weeks. My workload has ramped up significantly, and I am dead in the middle of a long week of mid-terms. I'll be sure to bombard the interweb with pics over spring break.

We are all well. Liam's growing like a weed! Look forward to seeing family this weekend.

Hope everyone's well!

J&A&L

4 comments:

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

I know ... I am guilty of nagging for more pictures. Sorry and I hope the studies go well and the tests even better. I promise not to text in the middle of your study time either.
love you ALL
mom

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

I hear the trip to the aquarium was great. Kaylee and Maddie put on an awesome fashion show. Rumor has it Jeremy was chased by a Lil-Jerry shark that tried to bite him on ... his south side. sure wish I had been there.
MEME
loves you all

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

Correction: I said Kaylee and Maddie put on a great "fashion" show. I meant PUPPET show. Fashion show -- that has been the focus of work for the last few weeks.

Mike and Beth Coleman said...

just checking in!
I miss you terribly, i did not get enough Liam time next time we babysit you two can go to king's inn, our treat.
love you all
mom