Looks so pretty and a bit messy. Stay safe and warm. Especially the baby and Penni. she needs 4 little shoes for her little cold paws. they could match her sweather, I know how jeremy like to dress up the dog or so your cousin Jenny says. I love you guys mom and dad HELLO HARMONS YOU STAY WARM TOO ESPECIALLY THE BABY. AUNT BETH
3 comments:
FUN!!!! It's supposed to come this way but I'm sure it will pass Alabaster, like always!! Miss you guys. Stay warm.
Looks so pretty and a bit messy. Stay safe and warm. Especially the baby and Penni. she needs 4 little shoes for her little cold paws. they could match her sweather, I know how jeremy like to dress up the dog or so your cousin Jenny says. I love you guys
mom and dad
HELLO HARMONS YOU STAY WARM TOO ESPECIALLY THE BABY. AUNT BETH
We're getting snow too, but it melts as it hits the ground.
Post a Comment