Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bored...

Not much new to report. Just Penni and I stirring around our quiet little apartment. Finals finished on the 9th and work has hit its seasonal wall, so not much for me to do. School is out till January 20th, so I have over a month off.

Been sitting around contemplating creative methods of making money with little to no effort. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know in a very brief email. By brief, I mean I don't want to be required to read too much. It makes me tired.

Been doing a little rearranging in the apartment. Trying to simplify our soon-to-be-much-more-complicated lives. My study room did a musical chairs type thing. The furniture just kinda spun around the room once and landed in a slightly different arrangement. Aimee didn't approve much, but this desk is very heavy and the Dr. told her not to lift more than 20 lbs.

Aimee and TBD are doing great. She seems to be getting some energy back, but still not quite her self. We won't go back to the Dr until the 9th of Jan, so should be lot's of growth by then. Should make for some great sonogram images.

Hope everyone is well!

-J