Well, we made it home for a Turkey Day visit. Everyone seems to be doing great, and we even received some wonderful news. Can't share, but most of you know what it is.
Aimee's Granny and cousin made the trip in our backseat. Was nice to have them with us. I finally had someone to talk to since Aimee usually falls asleep within the first 5 miles of the trip! HA! Kidding, she actually was awake for most of the ride.
We go to the Dr. Friday for our first visit. We are both excited and a little nervous too. This will be our first "official" confirmation of TBD, and we should be getting a due date, woo hoo!
We have decided to stay in our apartment since we are mostly settled in and the rent is reasonable. This is good since I was not really looking forward to moving our stuff and paying new deposits. Just have to make some adjustments to our setup. If anyone wants to trade a small desk for a large, solid-oak desk, let me know in a comment and we can work something out. Need to make room for a crib!
Finals start for me Friday as well. We go to the Dr at 1030, then my Cal III exam is from 3 to 5. I then have 2 on Monday, Geology and mechanical engineering, and finally I finish up on Tuesday with my ethics class. Can't wait to be done with this semester, and move on to knock another one out. I have registered for the spring session. I am taking 16 hours comprised of Differential Equations, Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Drilling and Reservoir Petrophysics. Ugh. This may prove to be the most challenging semester yet. Time will tell.
Hope all is well!
-J
1 comment:
It was wonderful you have the three of you under our roof for an all too short visit. Take care and keep us posted on the Bump. Aimee, you are already a most beautiful pregnant mommie.
Love to all
monm
Post a Comment